- Set aside 2 dozen shrimp for garnish; chop remaining shrimp. In a
- small bowl, combine the cucumber, olives, sugar, horseradish, salt,
- paprika and reserved lemon juice; fold into gelatin mixture. Fold in
- chopped shrimp and whipped cream.
- Spoon into lemon baskets. Garnish with parsley and reserved shrimp.
- Chill until set.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 194 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.