"A friend gave me the recipe for this tasty time-saving dish that takes advantage of cooked shrimp," relates Donna Souders of Hagerstown, Maryland. "It's a quick company meal when served over rice with a tossed salad and dessert."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of shrimp or mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 package (1 pound) frozen cooked medium salad shrimp, thawed
- Hot cooked rice
- In a saucepan, combine soup, water and seafood seasonings. Bring to
- boil. Reduce heat; stir in shrimp. Heat through. Serve over rice.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 167 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 231 mg cholesterol, 1,013 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.