Shrimp Appetizers with Seafood Sauce
“My husband and I treat ourselves to these once or twice a month. When we have company over, they go well with other snacks.” Alyce Wyman - Pembina, North Dakota
26 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 packages (10-1/2 ounces each) frozen breaded jumbo butterfly shrimp
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Bake shrimp according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small
- bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Arrange shrimp on serving
- platter; serve with sauce. Yield: 26 appetizers.
Nutrition Facts: 1 shrimp with 1-1/2 teaspoons sauce equals 59 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 233 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.