- nuts, onion and cilantro between two serving plates.
- In a small bowl, combine oil and jerk seasoning. Thread shrimp and
- scallops onto two metal or soaked wooden skewers; brush with oil
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or
- until shrimp turn pink and scallops are firm and opaque. Place on
- salads; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 413 calories, 32 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 523 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.