- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry mushrooms and peas in canola oil
- for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add the shrimp, ginger and garlic;
- stir-fry until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the cilantro, pepper,
- sesame seeds and salt.
- Remove from the heat. Spoon rice down the center of each tortilla;
- top with shrimp mixture and roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 556 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 899 mg sodium, 83 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.