- Shape each into a rope about 15 in. long. Place three ropes on a
- greased baking sheet; braid. Pinch each end firmly and tuck under.
- Brush with the reserved egg mixture; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Repeat, placing second braid on the same baking sheet. Let rise
- until doubled, about 45 minutes. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from baking sheet to cool on a wire rack. Yield: 2 loaves (16
- slices each).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 102 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 226 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.