Sesame Tuna Steaks
These sesame-crusted tuna steaks will have your taste buds doing cartwheels for this quick-to-fix recipe for two. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tuna steaks (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Sprinkle both sides of tuna steaks with salt; rub with sesame seeds.
- In a large skillet, cook tuna in oil over medium heat for 2-4
- minutes on each side for medium-rare or until slightly pink in the
- center. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 302 calories, 14 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 363 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 44 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.