Sesame Salmon Fillet
"A tangy honey mustard sauce and sesame seeds dress up salmon," offers Karen Gorman of Gunnison, Colorado.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 salmon fillet (1-1/2 to 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 green onions, sliced
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients;
- add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour,
- turning once.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon
- skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat
- or broil 4 in. from the heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes
- easily with a fork. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and onions. Yield: 4
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.