Sesame Pork with Cabbage
I created this recipe after sampling a similar version while living in Korea. People always comment on the nice combination of crunchy cabbage and tender pork.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 pound boneless pork, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook pork in oil until no
- longer pink. Add remaining ingredients. Cover; reduce heat to medium
- and cook for 5 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender, stirring
- occasionally. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 84 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 98 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.