- minute longer or until lightly browned. Place omelet on a tortilla;
- roll up. Repeat three times, brushing skillet as needed with
- remaining oil. Cut wraps into 1-in. slices.
- Combine the sauce ingredients; serve with spirals.
- Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen (1/3 cup sauce).
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece with 1/2 teaspoon sauce equals 51 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.