Sesame Cilantro Chicken for Two
Slightly sweet, super juicy and drizzled with a wonderfully Asian-inspired sauce, this chicken is definitely delicious enough to serve to a guest. Wild rice would make an easy side. —Brittany Bowen, Flagstaff, Arizona
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash ground ginger
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Place chicken in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking
- spray. Combine the honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, ginger and
- cilantro; spoon 2 tablespoons honey mixture over chicken. Set aside
- the remaining mixture.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes
- longer or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Spoon reserved
- mixture over chicken; sprinkle with sesame seeds. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 328 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 398 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 35 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 2 starch.