- Seal or cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning
- occasionally. Drain and discard marinade.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs and sesame seeds. Dredge the
- chicken in the crumb mixture. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish. Combine butter and shortening; drizzle over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until juices run
- Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients in a saucepan; heat through.
- Serve with the chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.