Sensational Walnut Fudge
This is the only fudge I make anymore. I receive raves and recipe requests whenever I serve it or give it as gifts.
64 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (9 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto
- Dash salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- Line an 8-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with butter;
- set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth.
- Stir in the milk, confectioners' sugar, amaretto and salt. Stir in
- 2/3 cup walnuts. Pour into prepared pan; sprinkle with remaining
- walnuts. Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in.
- squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield:
- 2-1/4 pounds.
Nutrition Facts: 1 piece equals 75 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.