- vegetables are tender.
- Transfer meat and vegetables to a serving dish; keep warm. Strain pan
- juices into a measuring cup; add water to measure 1 cup.
- In a small saucepan, combine reserved flour mixture with cold water
- until smooth. Whisk in pan juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir
- for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add remaining salt and pepper.
- Serve with steak. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 249 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 549 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.