Seasoned Snack Mix
"You'll never miss the oil or nuts in this crispy well-seasoned party mix," assures field editor Flo Burtnett of Gage, Oklahoma. "I keep some on hand for whenever 'the munchies' strike."
12 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 1-1/2 hours
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 3 cups pretzels
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter-flavored sprinkles
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan, combine cereals and
- pretzels. Lightly coat with cooking spray; drizzle with
- Worcestershire sauce. Combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle
- over cereal mixture.
- Bake at 200° for 1-1/2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Cool
- completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 cup) equals 115 calories, 1 g fat (0.55 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 400 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch.