Seasoned Oven Baked Fries
For a swift side dish, Patricia bakes Seasoned Oven Fries "These potato wedges are as tasty as the deep-fried versions but with less mess," she reports.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Cut each potato lengthwise into thirds; cut each portion into thirds.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the butter, oil and
- seasoned salt. Add potatoes; shake to coat.
- Place in a single layer on a greased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered,
- at 450° for 10-12 minutes on each side or until tender. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 242 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 305 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.