These fries are always popular with my meat-and-potatoes bunch. The cheesy seasoning can easily double as a flavorful baked potato topper, too.Maribeth Edwards, Follansbee, West Virginia
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 6 cups frozen shoestring potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place potatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 8
- minutes. Combine remaining ingredients; sprinkle over potatoes and
- mix gently. Bake 4-5 minutes longer or until the potatoes are
- browned and crisp. Yield: 6 servings.