Seasoned Fish Sticks
Even families who turn a cold shoulder to frozen fish sticks will warm up to these sticks coated with a blend of slightly spicy seasonings.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) frozen breaded fish sticks
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well.
- Transfer half of the seasoning mix to a large resealable plastic
- bag; set aside. Place 1 tablespoon oil in a large resealable plastic
- bag; add half of fish sticks and shake to coat.
- Transfer fish to resealable bag with seasonings and shake to coat.
- Place in a single layer in an ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with
- remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 400° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 204 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 249 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.