- scallops; cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until firm and opaque.
- Stir in the shrimp, crab and 3 tablespoons cheese sauce. Remove
- from the heat.
- Spread remaining cheese sauce over the crust. Top with the seafood
- mixture; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and paprika if desired.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5-10
- minutes before cutting. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 570 calories, 28 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 926 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.