- from pan.
- Stir-fry peppers, snap peas, garlic and ginger in remaining olive oil
- 3-5 minutes or just until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir
- cornstarch mixture and add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir
- 1-2 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Return seafood to pan; heat through. Stir in sesame oil. Drain
- vermicelli; add to pan and toss to combine. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 372 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 892 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.