- the saucepan. Add salt and remaining pepper. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cream and 1/4 cup cheese. Stir 3/4 cup
- white sauce into the seafood mixture.
- Spread 1/2 cup white sauce in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Top with three noodles; spread with half of the seafood mixture and
- 1-1/4 cups sauce. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles, sauce
- and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 373 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 131 mg cholesterol, 586 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.