"I got this recipe from my sister-in-law, who's an excellent cook," reports Marilyn Dick of Centralia, Missouri. "She makes this dip every Christmas Eve for our annual 'appetizer meal'."
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) flaked imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- In a large bowl, mix the first 10 ingredients until smooth. Spread in
- a 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover
- and bake 5 minutes more. Serve with crackers, celery sticks or other
- raw vegetables. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 161 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 301 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon