The addition of extra horseradish to prepared seafood sauce gives this spread a little more zip that friends and family rave about.Sandra Pacak, Indianapolis, Indiana
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread onto a 10-in.
- serving plate. Combine crab, seafood sauce, horseradish and lemon
- juice; mix well. Spread over cream cheese. Serve with crackers.
- Yield: about 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 67 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer