- in a large skillet, cook scallops in butter over medium heat for 3-4
- minutes or until scallops are firm and opaque. Add the shrimp,
- crabmeat and bearnaise sauce; heat through. Set aside 1/2 cup
- Spread 1/3 cup filling down the center of each crepe; fold sides and
- ends over filling and roll up. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish. Spoon reserved filling over top; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until heated
- through and cheese is melted. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 filled crepes equals 637 calories, 40 g fat (25 g saturated fat), 320 mg cholesterol, 1,059 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.