Savory Steak Rub
Marjoram stars in this recipe. I use the rub on a variety of beef cuts...it locks in the natural juices of the meat for mouthwatering results.Donna Brockett, Kingfisher, Oklahoma
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 tablespoon dried majoram
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Combine all ingredients; store in a covered container. Rub over
- steaks before grilling or broiling. Will season four to five steaks
- Yield: 1/4 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 12 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.