Savory Spinach Chicken
I created this quick recipe for one simply by using what I had in the refrigerator. Now it's a favorite of mine! —Sarah Manary, Woodmere, Ohio
1 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Bake: 20 min.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half (5 ounces)
- 4 tablespoons Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing, divided
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- Dash salt
- 1 slice provolone cheese (3/4 ounce)
- Place 3 tablespoons salad dressing in a large resealable plastic bag;
- add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least
- 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. In a small skillet, brown chicken on each
- side. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute the spinach,
- remaining salad dressing and salt until spinach is wilted; drain.
- Place chicken in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top
- with spinach and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22
- minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 chicken breast half (prepared with fat-free salad dressing) equals 250 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 761 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 36 g protein.