- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Combine the basil, thyme,
- pepper and remaining rosemary; rub over one side of chicken. Spread
- spinach mixture over plain side; roll up. Secure with toothpicks.
- In a large saucepan, place roll-ups in a steamer basket over 1 in. of
- boiling water. Cover and steam for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is
- no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving (1 roll-up) equals 235 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 127 mg cholesterol, 456 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 32 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.