- sticking. Cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute pumpkin and shallot in butter
- until tender. Add the sage, thyme, salt and pepper. Transfer to a
- food processor; cover and process until blended. Return to the pan;
- stir in cream and bay leaf. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until
- thickened. Discard bay leaf.
- Divide pasta dough into fourths; roll one portion to 1/16-in.
- thickness. (Keep remaining dough covered until ready to use.)
- Working quickly, place rounded teaspoonfuls of filling 1 in. apart
- over half of pasta sheet. Brush around filling with egg. Fold sheet
- over; press down to seal. Cut into squares with a pastry wheel.
- Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Bring a stock pot of salted water to a boil. Add ravioli. Reduce heat
- to a gentle simmer; cook for 1-2 minutes or until ravioli float to
- the top and are tender. Drain and keep warm.
- In a small saucepan, bring cream to a boil; cook, uncovered, until
- reduced by half. Stir in butter and sage. Serve with ravioli. Yield:
- 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 9 ravioli with about 2 tablespoons sauce equals 670 calories, 47 g fat (27 g saturated fat), 309 mg cholesterol, 296 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.