- In a large saucepan coated with cooking spray, saute onion, celery
- and garlic until crisp-tender. Add broth, tomatoes, tomato paste,
- vegetables and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and
- simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir in pasta and meatballs. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for
- 10-12 minutes or until vegetables and pasta are tender. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: One 1-cup serving equals 118 calories, 1 g fat (0 saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 128 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat.