Savory Italian Rounds
A friend gave me the recipe for these cheesy golden round years ago. She said her dad used to make them for her when she was little. Because they're a snap to put together, I frequently fix them for my family during the week...and for company on the weekends.
-Donna Ebert, Jackson, Wisconsin
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash onion salt
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Separate
- biscuits and place on two ungreased baking sheets. Let stand for 5
- Flatten biscuits into 4-in. circles. Spread about 1 tablespoon
- mayonnaise mixture over each circle to within 1/2 in. of edge.
- Bake at 400° for 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 10 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 187 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 484 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.