- center is almost set. Turn oven off; leave cheesecake in oven with
- door ajar for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Just
- before serving, spread with remaining sour cream. Garnish with
- chopped peppers and chives. Serve with crackers or fresh vegetables.
- Yield: 24 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup equals 145 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.