Savory Grilled T-Bones
Our taste panel flipped for these mouthwatering steaks, marinated and grilled to perfection! They’re melt-in-your-mouth delicious and sure to become a summer favorite. Don’t let the season go by without trying this recipe.
Anna Davis - Half Way, Missouri
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 beef T-bone steaks (1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 11 ingredients;
- add steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat
- for 6-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness
- (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium,
- 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 steak equals 444 calories, 24 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 788 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 48 g protein.