Savory Grilled Potatoes
"These potato packets are so easy to prepare ahead of time, then pack in the cooler for camping trips or picnics and toss on the grill when needed," notes Darlene Brenden of Salem, Oregon. "The mayonnaise, seasonings and cheese really coat the potatoes and turn them into something special."
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Grill: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add potatoes
- and onion; toss gently to coat. Spoon onto a double thickness of
- greased heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Dot with butter. Fold
- foil around potato mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over
- medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning
- once. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 cups) equals 497 calories, 34 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 622 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.