Savory Grilled Corn
"I love fresh corn on the cob but wanted to make it extra special, so I created this well-seasoned recipe," says Darlene Markel from Salem, Oregon.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Grill: 35 min.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium ears sweet corn, silk and husks removed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread over
- corn; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Wrap each ear of corn in a
- double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Grill, covered, over medium
- heat for 30-35 minutes or until corn is tender, turning
- occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.