- Stir in oil and yeast mixture. Turn onto a lightly floured surface;
- knead for 3 minutes. Place dough on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x
- 1-in. baking pan. Cover and let stand for 15 minutes. Pat dough
- evenly into pan. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over dough.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until well browned. Cut into
- 2-in. x 1-in. strips. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 88 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.