I love to experiment in the kitchen with simple ingredients like refrigerated biscuits. The results usually are a big hit, like these superfast breadsticks.
—Billy Hensley, Mount Carmel, Tennessee
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a shallow bowl, mix the cheese, garlic and pepper flakes. Roll
- each biscuit into a 6-in. rope. Brush lightly with oil; roll in
- cheese mixture. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400°
- for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 10 breadsticks.