- and onion mixture; stir just until mixed.
- Turn onto a floured surface; knead lightly for 1 minute. On a floured
- surface, roll dough to a 1/2-in. thickness. Cut with a 2-in. round
- biscuit cutter. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 450°
- for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Melt remaining butter
- and brush over warm biscuits. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 193 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 401 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.