Sauteed Zucchini Strips
Just a few simple ingredients add up to one versatile side dish that’s bursting with flavor and goes together in minutes!
Jeannie Klugh - Lancaster, Pennsylvania
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 small zucchini, julienned
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, garlic, lemon juice and Greek
- seasoning in oil until tender. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 74 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.