Sauteed Garlic Mushrooms
“These tasty mushrooms are a wonderful accompaniment to meat, but they could also be served as an appetizer,” notes Joan Schroeder of Pinedale, Wyoming.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3/4 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, garlic and bread crumbs in
- butter until mushrooms are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 109 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 123 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.