- Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Cover and freeze two pies for up to 1 month. Cover and bake third pie
- at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until heated through.
- To use frozen pies: Completely thaw in the refrigerator. Remove from
- the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake as directed. Yield:
- 3 pies, 18 servings, 6 per pie.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 348 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 373 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.