- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake the
- remaining casserole at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10
- minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Let stand for
- 10 minutes before serving.
- To use frozen casserole: Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before
- baking (do not thaw). Cover and bake at 350° for 70 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through. Let stand
- for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 531 calories, 22 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 1,311 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.