Bring out the kid in everyone by preparing pigs-in-a-blanket with sausage links and refrigerated breadsticks. This old-fashioned finger food is a fun addition to a breakfast buffet. Or make a heaping plateful for a snack.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadstick dough
- 8 smoked sausage links or hot dogs
- Separate the dough into eight strips; unroll and wrap one strip
- around each sausage. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: Refrigerated crescent rolls may be used in place of the breadsticks. Follow package directions for baking temperature and time.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 480 calories, 27 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 1,446 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.