Sausage 'n' Sweet Potatoes
With just four ingredients and short preparation time, dinner will be ready in about half an hour.Joan Hoch, Boyertown, Pennsylvania
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained
- 5 medium apples, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced 1 inch thick
- In a 2-1/2-qt. greased baking dish, layer sweet potatoes and apples.
- Sprinkle with sugar. Top with sausage. Cover and bake at 375°
- for 30 minutes or until the apples are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 276 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 666 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.