- Stir-fry carrot and red pepper in remaining oil for 3-4 minutes. Add
- snow peas and onions; stir-fry 2-3 minutes longer or until
- vegetables are crisp-tender. Return beef to skillet.
- Drain noodles; add to the pan. Add peanut sauce and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 536 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 795 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.