Saucy Pork and Beans
Ginnie Busam, Pewee Valley, Kentucky
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 4 cans (15 ounces each) pork and beans
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup cola
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup KC Masterpiece®
KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce is great with all types of meat and in favorite sides like beans, casseroles and more.
See More Recipes >
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on
- high for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Serve with a slotted
- spoon. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 223 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 935 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 9 g protein.