Saucy Italian Orzo
Orzo is a fun twist in this hearty, saucy Italian dish. Spinach not only provides color and flavor, but also gives this meal a healthy kick. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat
- until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, orzo and Italian
- seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20
- minutes or until orzo is tender. Add spinach; cook and stir until
- spinach is wilted. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 340 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 1,054 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 24 g protein.