- or until thickened. Stir in 1 cup cheese, nutmeg and remaining salt.
- Transfer to a blender; squeeze softened garlic into blender. Cover
- and process until smooth. Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until a meat
- thermometer reads 170° and sauce is bubbly. Uncover; sprinkle
- with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer. Serve with pasta.
- Sprinkle with tomato and parsley if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.