Saucy Chicken Thighs
Everyone raves about how sweet the sauce is for these slow-cooked chicken thighs. They’re such a breeze because they simmer away while you do other things. They’re ideal appetizers, but you can also add your favorite side for a nice meal. –Kim Puckett, Reagan, Tennessee
More Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes »
9 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 9 bone-in chicken thighs (about 3-1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups KC Masterpiece®
KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce is great with all types of meat and in favorite sides like beans, casseroles and more.
See More Recipes >
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place on a broiler pan. Broil
- 4-5 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly
- browned. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, honey, mustard,
- Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce. Pour over chicken; stir to
- coat. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is
- tender. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 chicken thigh equals 319 calories, 15 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 606 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 23 g protein.