Saucy Beef Patties
Our taste panel loved the flavor of these saucy patties. Said one: “They're sure to be a family favorite!” A simple recipe for rush-hour weeknights, it's great with mashed potatoes.
Bernice Morris - Marshfield, Missouri
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties. In
- a large skillet, brown patties on both sides. Remove and set aside;
- drain drippings.
- In the same skillet, combine the remaining ingredients. Return
- patties to the skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,
- uncovered, for 10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 patty with 1/4 cup sauce equals 253 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 717 mg sodium,