- Soak a spring roll wrapper in cool water for 30 seconds; place on a
- flat surface and pat dry. Place 1 heaping tablespoonful of chicken
- down the center of the wrapper; top with a scant 3 tablespoons
- vegetable mixture. Top with noodles and cabbage.
- Fold both ends over filling; fold one long side over the filling,
- then roll up tightly. Place seam side down on a plate. Repeat. Cover
- with damp paper towels until serving. Cut summer rolls in half.
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 summer roll equals 127 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 283 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat.